Lucky Sheep™ Circadian
Cotton Liner $357 (takes you down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit
Merino Liner $447 Takes you down to 25 degrees Fahrenheit
Medium: 70″ / weighs about 3.25 lbs. cotton / 3.75 (merino) and fits up to 5′ 9″
Large: 76″ / weighs about 3.5 lbs. (cotton) and 4.25 lbs.(merino) and fits up to 6′ 4″
Why You Will Love It
- The most comfortable sleeping bag on earth
- Excells in humid / wet weather
- Durable: will last a lifetime with proper care
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and fire resistant
- Self sanitizing: sun and wind have natural anti-septic effect
- Improves sleep
- Customize your fit by choosing from our three sizes:
How You Can Use It
- All purpose sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- Replace your synthetic and down options
- Use between 30 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can use flat on a bed when not camping
- Can wrap it around you easily for extra warmth when not sleeping
- Modular system allows you to add extra pieces to adjust to the conditions of each adventure
What It’s Made Of
- Shell: 100% cotton French Twill
- Inner Liner: Choose from 100% Merino Wool or 100% Organic Cotton Lightweight Batiste
- Insulation: 1.9″ thick Eco Wool Batting (organically raised and milled in the U.S.A sheep wool)
- Width: All sizes have 45″ width of insulation and 6″ on each side of flap (flap has cloth only)
- Zipper at the footbox is 36″ long
- Hand wash only in bathtub with easy instructions here
“Climbing into a lucky sheep is like climbing into your natural sleeping habitat. These are top notch and will make your outdoor sleeping experience AWESOME.”A Happy Camper
Now that I’ve got a Lucky Sheep sleeping bag, I don’t have to sleep in a synthetic bag anymore when I’m outside, and my sleep quality is better than ever. And when I sleep inside on the floor, the Lucky Sheep bag is perfect for that as well. It’s so cozy, it makes minimalist sleeping feel like a complete luxury. Goodbye plush mattresses and cumbersome box springs! A Lucky Sheep bag and a foam pad on the floor, and you’ll get a perfect night of sleep.Hilary Bromberg
A few years ago I wanted to go all natural with my outdoor wardrobe. My quest started with my indoor environment getting rid of everything plastic and synthetic in my house including clothing, bedding and furniture to create a clean healthy living...
Before I started Lucky Sheep I did some research on the early evolution of sleeping bags. I found this amazing article from Field and Stream published in 1917 explaining the Eskimo version which used animal fur insulation and seal skin for...
Lucky Sheep was selected as one of the top five finalists at the North Carolina Outdoor Biz Pitch competition on September 18 in Asheville, North Carolina. I didn't take home the prize but my buddy and fellow Outdoor Gear Builder Adam Masters at Bellyak...
We often say jokingly, "I need to recharge my battery". This is not a joke. Our body is actually IS a battery. It is called the mammalian battery and it works by capturing electrons from our environment and storing them. Our net charge can even...
Open air sleeping under a tarp. Fresh air blows through freely allowing the full experience of Forest Bathing. Weighs 2 lbs. and fits two people and gear. A few years ago I had a strange fascination with sleeping outside. I wanted to find a way to make my camping...
Besides the problem that most down is cruelly live-plucked from birds who live in inhumane conditions...down has problems of it's own as a bedding and clothing insulator. For decades, down bedding has traditionally been thought to provide superior comfort...
Summer is the perfect time for getting into the wilderness. However most people don't know how to do it. And others know how but could up their game by learning and applying the principles of Rewilding. This is the first of a series of posts laying out the...
This weekend I showed Lucky Sheep Sleeping Bags at the Outdoor Gear Builders of Western North Carolina's annual Get in Gear Fest. This was a collaboration of diverse outdoor gear builders showing their wares. It was 38 Degrees and sometimes drizzly and...
My Bones Remember: How I Discovered the Healing Effects of Forest Bathing and Invented Natural Fiber Outdoor Gear
About 15 years ago I was hiking barefoot up a mountain trail with a friend and started talking about my crazy idea to reinvent backpacking gear to match the philosophy of barefoot walking. Here I was breaking one of the rules I was taught during my Outdoor Leadership...
The Lucky Sheep™ sleeping bag is unlike anything from the past. It is light, fluffy, retains it’s loft, and is so soft you would think it is silk. Why wool instead of down or synthetic fill? Wool has an amazing ability to breathe, wicking the moisture (insensible...