Cold Weather Sleeping Bag: The Aurora Borealis
$752.00 – $842.00
This cold weather sleeping bag will keep you warm when weight and bulk isn’t an issue. The Aurora is super roomy and zips along the sides.
- The Aurora has the zipper on the side instead of underneath.
- Traditional rectangular shape for roomy comfort.
- Zipper has insulating flap to prevent drafts.
- Fits opened up on a Queen sized bed to serve as a quilt.
- Two Auroras can be zipped together to make a couple’s bag.
This has got to be the warmest sleeping bag on the planet. Nothing beats wool for warmth, because wool creates a dry warmth with it’s superior wicking action. Wool has stood the test of time for outdoor sleeping performance and still is king of the forest
LINER: Merino Wool
SHELL: Lightweight Cotton French Twill Olive Color with Beeswax / Shungite Coating
FILL: Eco Wool Batting
Temperature/Weight Ratings (These are estimates and not official ratings)
2 inch loft/ 20 Degree Fahrenheit/ approx.6 lbs.
3 inch loft/ 10 Degrees Fahrenheit/ . approx 8 lbs.:
5″ Loft Negative 5 degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs approx. 13 lbs.
LENGTH: 80 inches long (Fits people up to 6′ 6″)
WIDTH: 39″ (76″ when opened flat)
Comes with Stuff Sack.
|Loft for Aurora||
2" thick, 3" thick, 4" thick, 5" thick, 6" thick