This design excels in the rough and tumble lifestyle of the Rewilder backpacker, thru hiker, or weekend warrior. Special weight saving features have merged the best of the primal sleep environment with the lightness of modern gear.
The Merino Liner offers superior ventilation and wicks the moisture making you feel dry in any weather conditions. The high thread count French Twill Cotton Shell offered in Olive color protects from the wind and holds the heat in. The sleek tapered cut allows max benefit with minimum weight. Choose the beeswax coating option to have more water repellency, warmth and wind protection.
You aren’t confined to a tent to keep your bag bone dry. Take this bag anywhere and sleep under the open sky or tarp. Go ahead and sleep in a field or meadow with dew, or next to a waterfall with mist.
Two Inch Fill/ 15 Degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs 3.5- 4 Lbs. $467
Three Inch Fill/ 0 Degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs 5-5.5 lbs. $497
Length: Medium: 70″ / fits up to 5′ 9″
Length: Large: 76″ / fits up to 6′ 4″
Extra Wide Version: add about a pound to the weight.
Why You Will Love It
- The most comfortable sleeping bag on earth
- Excels in humid / wet weather
- Improves sleep dramatically
- Durable: will last a lifetime with proper care
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and fire resistant
- Self sanitizing: sun and wind have natural anti-septic effect
- Humane alternative to down
How You Can Use It
- All purpose sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- Replace your synthetic and down options
- Use zipper underneath in cold weather, zipper on top in warmer weather
- Can use flat on a bed when not camping
- Can wrap it around you easily for extra warmth when not sleeping
- Customize your fit by choosing from our two lengths and two widths, two thicknesses
What It’s Made Of
- Shell: 100% Cotton French Twill (chemical free)
- Inner Liner: 100% Merino Wool (chemical free)
- Insulation: Eco Wool Batting (organically raised and milled in the U.S.A sheep wool)
- Girth Standard Width: 28″ / Extra Wide: 34″
- Zipper opens up to make a flat quilt
- Ask for Beeswax Coated Shell for an extra $100
- Hand wash only in bathtub with easy instructions here
“Climbing into a lucky sheep is like climbing into your natural sleeping habitat. These are top notch and will make your outdoor sleeping experience AWESOME.”
Now that I’ve got a Lucky Sheep sleeping bag, I don’t have to sleep in a synthetic bag anymore when I’m outside, and my sleep quality is better than ever. And when I sleep inside on the floor, the Lucky Sheep bag is perfect for that as well. It’s so cozy, it makes minimalist sleeping feel like a complete luxury. Goodbye plush mattresses and cumbersome box springs! A Lucky Sheep bag and a foam pad on the floor, and you’ll get a perfect night of sleep.
We live on shaky ground our ancestors came from far away settled these parts and moved west abandoned homes and fields for new opportunity Move on! Move on! build roads and bridges and change the course of rivers send messages along wires to other places build steam...
When I first laid my head on a buckwheat pillow I knew had found another secret lost by modern society. The simple bean bag like thing lifted my neck, relieving pressure almost like having a massage. It gave me the perfect balance between support and...
It was almost by accident when I first learned about the power of wool to not only increase vitality but to up the comfort level of winter. It was at a time (late 1990s) I was well aware the outdoor community was adopting synthetics as the new best thing...