Here’s an easy recipe for a paleo version of hot cocoa. This became my go-to dessert for living in cold weather. Some people have told me the idea of eating raw eggs is not appatizing. However, I have introduced this recipe to many people who have agreed, you don’t taste the raw eggs. They are completely transformed into the alchemy of a sweet, warm frothy, treat that would never suggest raw eggs are the base.
3 Cups Hot water or tea or coffee
4 Raw Eggs
Cacao Powder (1-2 TBSP)
Honey (to taste) or sweetener of choice (maple syrup, sugar, stevia)
vanilla (to taste)
- Brew your hot beverage.
- Break raw eggs into wide mouth mason jar.
- Put cacao powder and vanilla in.
- Pour hot beverage over raw egg mixture.
- Shake vigerously until eggs dissolve and become frothy.
- Add raw honey (Adding it last so it doesn’t get overheated.
- Add chunks of grass fed, organic, high O3 butter.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_gallery gallery_ids=”4106,4107,4108,4109,4110″ posts_number=”4″ _builder_version=”3.0.92″ pagination_font_size_tablet=”51″ pagination_line_height_tablet=”2″][/et_pb_gallery][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]