Why You Will Love It
- The most comfortable lightweight backpacking sleeping bag on earth
- Excels in humid / wet weather
- Improves sleep dramatically
- Will last many years with proper care
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and fire resistant
- Self sanitizing: sun and wind have natural anti-septic effect
How You Can Use It
- All purpose sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- Replace your synthetic and down options
- Use zipper underneath in cold weather, zipper on top or side in warmer weather
- Can use flat on a bed when not camping
What It’s Made Of
- Shell: 100% Cotton (chemical free)
Beeswax Treated Shell offers superior water repellency and wind protection
- Liner: 100% Merino Wool (chemical free)
- Fill: Eco Wool Batting (organically raised and milled in the U.S.A sheep wool)
- Hand wash only in bathtub with easy instructions here
Temperature, Size and Weight Specs
Specs (Fits people up to 6′ 4″ or 193 CM)
|58″ Girth (147 CM)||20° F (-6.6° C) / ~ 4.25 lbs. (1927 G) /2″ loft||Compresses to ~11″ x 12″ (28 CM x 30 CM)|
|10° F (-12° C) / ~ 5.25 lbs. (2381 G) / 3″ loft||Compresses to ~12″ x 12″ (30 CM x 30 CM)|
|64″ Girth (162 CM)||20° F (-6.6° C) / ~ 5 lbs. (2268 G) /2″ loft||Compresses to ~12″ x 12″ (30 CM x 30 CM)|
|10° F (-12° C) / ~ 6 lbs. (2721 G) /3″ loft||Compresses to ~12″ x 14″ (30 CM x 35 CM)|
Since incorporating wool products into my professional guiding and daily life at home I’ve always been a strong advocate and proponent to clients and friends of the many merits the material offers.
So here I was a lover of wool and I was stuck in this slimy synthetic bag in the middle of the night. I research online in just a few minutes that Lucky Sheep is one of the only producers of a wool sleeping bag worthy of outdoor professionals and is as well run by Patrick whom lives, shares and educates about his outdoor life and pursuits.
I went ahead and ordered the Rewilder “Jumbo”. Most of my work these days is captaining sailboats in the San Juan islands, guiding river rafts . It brings me so much joy crawling into it each night.
The soft merino liner feels great on the skin and face and the breathability and comfort of the wool batting is second to no other material. I bring this bag with me everywhere. I will even sleep in it while staying at friends, families, and hotels preferring to sleep in it rather then the sheets and covers provided.
This bag is my most important and favorite piece of gear in my outdoor kit and provides exceptional snuggle-ability on a cold winter day in the cockpit.”
Steffi Rausch –
Such a sweet feeling to sleep in one of these sleeping bags, especially with the organic wool, and LOVE how lightweight it is!
Jon (verified owner) –
I bought this bag while traveling in the United States, first I ordered the Medium but being 6’1″ this was too short for me. I was able to send the bag back and pay the extra for a Large. I’m very thankful to Lucky sheep for such a painless swap! The bag itself is amazing, not only have I slept under the winter stars back home in Australia, but I also will use it nightly at home. Lucky Sheep is a real innovator.