Why You Will Love It
- The most comfortable lightweight backpacking sleeping bag on earth
- Excels in humid / wet weather
- Improves sleep dramatically
- Durable: will last several years with proper care
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and fire resistant
- Self sanitizing: sun and wind have natural anti-septic effect
- Humane alternative to down
How You Can Use It
- All purpose sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- Replace your synthetic and down options
- Use zipper underneath in cold weather, zipper on top or side in warmer weather
- Can use flat on a bed when not camping
- Packs down to 11″ x 13″
- Weighs 4 lbs. (2″ Loft/20 F.) and 5 lbs. (3″ Loft/10F)
- Customize your fit by choosing from our two lengths and two widths, two thicknesses
What It’s Made Of
- Shell: 100% Cotton French Twill (chemical free)
- Inner Liner: 100% Merino Wool (chemical free)
- Insulation: Eco Wool Batting (organically raised and milled in the U.S.A sheep wool)
- Girth Standard Width: 28″ / Extra Wide: 34″
- Zipper opens up to make a flat quilt
- Optional Beeswax Coating offers unparalleled water repellancy and wind protection
- Hand wash only in bathtub with easy instructions here
“Climbing into a lucky sheep is like climbing into your natural sleeping habitat. These are top notch and will make your outdoor sleeping experience AWESOME.”
Now that I’ve got a Lucky Sheep sleeping bag, I don’t have to sleep in a synthetic bag anymore when I’m outside, and my sleep quality is better than ever. And when I sleep inside on the floor, the Lucky Sheep bag is perfect for that as well. It’s so cozy, it makes minimalist sleeping feel like a complete luxury. Goodbye plush mattresses and cumbersome box springs! A Lucky Sheep bag and a foam pad on the floor, and you’ll get a perfect night of sleep.
We live on shaky ground our ancestors came from far away settled these parts and moved west abandoned homes and fields for new opportunity Move on! Move on! build roads and bridges and change the course of rivers send messages along wires to other places build steam...
When I first laid my head on a buckwheat pillow I knew had found another secret lost by modern society. The simple bean bag like thing lifted my neck, relieving pressure almost like having a massage. It gave me the perfect balance between support and...
It was almost by accident when I first learned about the power of wool to not only increase vitality but to up the comfort level of winter. It was at a time (late 1990s) I was well aware the outdoor community was adopting synthetics as the new best thing...