The Tree Hugger
This combination is an affordable choice for those enjoying the warmer times of the year. The super light Organic Cotton Sage Batiste which is on both the liner as well as the shell, provides a feather weight and breathable cover for milder weather camping. This is the lightest of the combinations and will thus pack down smaller and travel easier when not needing the colder weather sleeping bags. This will also combine well with another sleeping bag if you layer them using our modular strapping system to take your camping into colder seasons and climates when you need to.
Two Inch Fill/ 35 Degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs 3 Lbs. $467
Three Inch Fill/ 25 Degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs 4 lbs. $497
Medium: 70″ / fits up to 5′ 9″
Large: 76″ / fits up to 6′ 4″
Why You Will Love It
- The most comfortable sleeping bag on earth
- Excells in humid / wet weather
- Durable: will last a lifetime with proper care
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and fire resistant
- Self sanitizing: sun and wind have natural anti-septic effect
- Improves sleep
- Customize your fit by choosing from our two sizes:
How You Can Use It
- All purpose sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- Replace your synthetic and down options
- Use between 25 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can use flat on a bed when not camping
- Can wrap it around you easily for extra warmth when not sleeping
- Modular system allows you to add extra pieces to adjust to the conditions of each adventure
What It’s Made Of
- Shell: Organic Cotton Batiste (color: sage)
- Inner Liner: Organic Cotton Batiste (color: sage)
- Insulation: 2″ or 3″ thick Eco Wool Batting (organically raised and milled in the U.S.A sheep wool)
- Width: Standard has 45″ width of insulation and 6″ on each side of flap (flap has cloth only)/ Wide has 55″ of insulation and 6″ flap (cloth only) on each side
- Zipper at the foot box is 36″ long and opens up to make a flat quilt
- Hand wash only in bathtub with easy instructions here
“Climbing into a lucky sheep is like climbing into your natural sleeping habitat. These are top notch and will make your outdoor sleeping experience AWESOME.”A Happy Camper
Now that I’ve got a Lucky Sheep sleeping bag, I don’t have to sleep in a synthetic bag anymore when I’m outside, and my sleep quality is better than ever. And when I sleep inside on the floor, the Lucky Sheep bag is perfect for that as well. It’s so cozy, it makes minimalist sleeping feel like a complete luxury. Goodbye plush mattresses and cumbersome box springs! A Lucky Sheep bag and a foam pad on the floor, and you’ll get a perfect night of sleep.Hilary Bromberg
I Stand for Organic I stand for organic I stand strong against the toxic fumes winds blowing hot in my face like a dragon's breath I stand for and with the trees and the smallest butterfly flitting from blossom to blossom I fight, letting my anger express keeping a...
We have the illusion that clothes and bedding made from synthetic fibers are safe, but the materials are in fact full of invisible chemicals the clothing/furniture industry prefers we don't think about. A hundred years ago, bedding and clothing was made of natural...
The Facts About Wool Breathability Most people are unaware of the fact that our skin needs to breathe. Because wool breathes and can hold 30-40% of its weight in moisture, it helps prevent the ability of bacteria to be able to grow and thrive and can help promote the...
How to shop for a sleeping bag. Here are two great articles which gives an overview of the options and how to choose the perfect bag for your needs. http://www.bigskyfishing.com/camping-gear/sleeping-bag-temperature-ratings.php...
by Debra Lynn Dadd | Dec 8, 2015 | Textiles, Toxic Free Talk Radio, transcript | My guest today is Patrick Clark, creator of Lucky Sheep, the world’s first lightweight wool sleeping bag. We’ll be talking about how wool can improve the quality of your sleep and his...
As the body’s metabolism works throughout the night, perspiration is released as water vapor also called insensible perspiration. Synthetic fabrics trap and hold this moisture because air can’t circulate. As body heat and moisture build up, your heart rate increases,...
Since this is such a new phenomenon and we understand you may want to test it out before you decide--we have a testing option. You can order a bag as a rental. It may have been used once or twice by someone like you. You can test it out and see what you think. Then...
CLOSURE SYSTEM This is a zipper-less sleeping bag also known as a sleeping bag quilt. The way it stays closed is via the 8 inch flaps attached to each side. You simply tuck these flaps underneath your body and the bag stays closed. This is super simple to get into and...