The Tree Hugger
This combination is an affordable choice for those enjoying the warmer times of the year. The super light Organic Cotton Sage Batiste which is on both the liner as well as the shell, provides a feather weight and breathable cover for milder weather camping. This is the lightest of the combinations and will thus pack down smaller and travel easier when not needing the colder weather sleeping bags.
Two Inch Fill/ 35 Degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs 3 Lbs. $367
Three Inch Fill/ 25 Degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs 4 lbs. $397
Medium: 70″ / fits up to 5′ 9″
Large: 76″ / fits up to 6′ 4″
Why You Will Love It
- The most comfortable sleeping bag on earth
- Excels in humid / wet weather
- Durable: will last a lifetime with proper care
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and fire resistant
- Self sanitizing: sun and wind have natural anti-septic effect
- Improves sleep
- Customize your fit by choosing from our two sizes:
How You Can Use It
- All purpose sleeping bag for camping and backpacking or home use
- Replace your synthetic and down options
- Create a Couple’s Bag by zipping two together
- Can use flat on a bed when not camping
- Can wrap it around you easily for extra warmth when not sleeping
What It’s Made Of
- Shell: Organic Cotton Batiste (color: sage)
- Inner Liner: Organic Cotton Batiste (color: sage)
- Insulation: 2″ or 3″ thick Eco Wool Batting (organically raised and milled in the U.S.A sheep wool)
- Width (Girth): Standard: 28″ / Wide: 33″
- Hand wash only in bathtub with easy instructions here
“Climbing into a lucky sheep is like climbing into your natural sleeping habitat. These are top notch and will make your outdoor sleeping experience AWESOME.”
Now that I’ve got a Lucky Sheep sleeping bag, I don’t have to sleep in a synthetic bag anymore when I’m outside, and my sleep quality is better than ever. And when I sleep inside on the floor, the Lucky Sheep bag is perfect for that as well. It’s so cozy, it makes minimalist sleeping feel like a complete luxury. Goodbye plush mattresses and cumbersome box springs! A Lucky Sheep bag and a foam pad on the floor, and you’ll get a perfect night of sleep.
We live on shaky ground our ancestors came from far away settled these parts and moved west abandoned homes and fields for new opportunity Move on! Move on! build roads and bridges and change the course of rivers send messages along wires to other places build steam...
When I first laid my head on a buckwheat pillow I knew had found another secret lost by modern society. The simple bean bag like thing lifted my neck, relieving pressure almost like having a massage. It gave me the perfect balance between support and...
It was almost by accident when I first learned about the power of wool to not only increase vitality but to up the comfort level of winter. It was at a time (late 1990s) I was well aware the outdoor community was adopting synthetics as the new best thing...