This combination of materials excels in the rough and tumble lifestyle of the Rewilder. Because you like Barefoot Hiking and Minimalist Shoes so you can FEEL the earth, this bag will bring you back to your primal sleeping environment with the lightness of modern gear.
The Merino Liner offers superior ventilation and wicks the moisture making you feel dry in any weather conditions. The light but rugged French Twill Cotton Shell offered in Olive color protects from the wind and holds the heat in.
You aren’t confined to a tent to keep your bag bone dry. Take this bag anywhere and sleep under the open sky or with an open tarp. Go ahead and sleep in a field or meadow with dew, or next to a waterfall with mist.
Two Inch Fill/ 20 Degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs 4 Lbs. $467
Three Inch Fill/ 10 Degrees Fahrenheit/ Weighs 5 lbs. $497
Medium: 70″ / fits up to 5′ 9″
Large: 76″ / fits up to 6′ 4″
Why You Will Love It
- The most comfortable sleeping bag on earth
- Excells in humid / wet weather
- Durable: will last a lifetime with proper care
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and fire resistant
- Self sanitizing: sun and wind have natural anti-septic effect
- Improves sleep
- Customize your fit by choosing from our two lengths and two widths
How You Can Use It
- All purpose sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- Replace your synthetic and down options
- Use between 20 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can use flat on a bed when not camping
- Can wrap it around you easily for extra warmth when not sleeping
- Modular system allows you to add extra pieces to adjust to the conditions of each adventure
What It’s Made Of
- Shell: 100% Cotton French Twill
- Inner Liner: 100% Merino Wool
- Insulation: 2″ thick Eco Wool Batting (organically raised and milled in the U.S.A sheep wool)
- Width: All sizes have 45″ width of insulation and 6″ on each side of flap (flap has cloth only)
- Zipper at the footbox is 36″ long and opens up to make a flat quilt
- Hand wash only in bathtub with easy instructions here
“Climbing into a lucky sheep is like climbing into your natural sleeping habitat. These are top notch and will make your outdoor sleeping experience AWESOME.”A Happy Camper
Now that I’ve got a Lucky Sheep sleeping bag, I don’t have to sleep in a synthetic bag anymore when I’m outside, and my sleep quality is better than ever. And when I sleep inside on the floor, the Lucky Sheep bag is perfect for that as well. It’s so cozy, it makes minimalist sleeping feel like a complete luxury. Goodbye plush mattresses and cumbersome box springs! A Lucky Sheep bag and a foam pad on the floor, and you’ll get a perfect night of sleep.Hilary Bromberg
Congratulations and welcome to your Lucky Sheep™ Sleeping Bag! You are about to discover a new outdoor sleeping experience. This bag is a game changer and will extend your adventure limits in several ways. 1--When stuffing into the stuff sack and pulling out, be sure...
Q. How does your Wool Sleeping Bag compare with down and synthetic fill bags? For weight and volume during dry weather, wool is about the same as synthetic and heavier than down. During damp weather, wool wins out. We believe there is more to sleeping outdoors than...
I Stand for Organic I stand for organic I stand strong against the toxic fumes winds blowing hot in my face like a dragon's breath I stand for and with the trees and the smallest butterfly flitting from blossom to blossom I fight, letting my anger express keeping a...
We have the illusion that clothes and bedding made from synthetic fibers are safe, but the materials are in fact full of invisible chemicals the clothing/furniture industry prefers we don't think about. A hundred years ago, bedding and clothing was made of natural...
The Facts About Wool Breathability Most people are unaware of the fact that our skin needs to breathe. Because wool breathes and can hold 30-40% of its weight in moisture, it helps prevent the ability of bacteria to be able to grow and thrive and can help promote the...
How to shop for a sleeping bag. Here are two great articles which gives an overview of the options and how to choose the perfect bag for your needs. http://www.bigskyfishing.com/camping-gear/sleeping-bag-temperature-ratings.php...
by Debra Lynn Dadd | Dec 8, 2015 | Textiles, Toxic Free Talk Radio, transcript | My guest today is Patrick Clark, creator of Lucky Sheep, the world’s first lightweight wool sleeping bag. We’ll be talking about how wool can improve the quality of your sleep and his...
As the body’s metabolism works throughout the night, perspiration is released as water vapor also called insensible perspiration. Synthetic fabrics trap and hold this moisture because air can’t circulate. As body heat and moisture build up, your heart rate increases,...