Lucky Sheep™ Three Season Sleeping Bag
$497 Five lbs. Takes you down to 15 degrees F.
The world’s most comfortable sleeping bag! A soft, fluffy way to wrap yourself up when sleeping in the wilderness or anywhere.
Small: 64″ / weighs about 4 lbs. (fits up to 5′ 4″)
Medium: 70″ / weighs about 4.5 lbs. (fits up to 5′ 9″)
Large: 76″ / weighs about 5 lbs. (fits up to 6′ 4″)
Why You Will Love It
- The most comfortable sleeping bag on earth
- Excells in humid / wet weather
- Durable: will last a lifetime with proper care
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and fire resistant
- Self sanitizing: sun and wind have natural anti-septic effect
- Improves sleep
- Customize your fit by choosing from our three sizes:
How You Can Use It
- All purpose sleeping bag quilt to replace your synthetic and down options
- Use between 15 and 60 degrees Farenheit
- Can use flat on a bed when not camping
- Can wrap it around you easily for extra warmth when not sleeping
- Modular system allows you to add extra pieces to adjust to the conditions of each adventure
What It’s Made Of
- Shell: 100% high thread count lightweight cotton
- Inner Liner: Choose from Merino Wool or 100% high thread count lightweight cotton
- Insulation: 2.5″ thick Eco Wool Batting (organically raised and milled in the U.S.A sheep wool)
- Width: All sizes have 45″ width of insulation and 6″ on each side of flap (flap has cloth only)
- Zipper at the footbox is 36″ long
In a market inundated with synthetic materials, I am so glad this sleeping bag exists. After searching online for hours for a natural bag, I was starting to feel like it’s insane that nobody seems to see the need for such a product (I mean, is everyone really ok with going outside just to stuff themselves in a suffocating plastic bag!?) When I finally found the lucky sheep website, I was so happy that my unicorn search wasn’t in vain. I ordered one and have been 100% happy with it since. Do yourself a favor and buy one.Cassidy
The Lucky Sheep™ sleeping bag is unlike anything from the past. It is light, fluffy, retains it’s loft, and is so soft you would think it is silk. Why wool instead of down or synthetic fill? Wool has an amazing ability to breathe, wicking the moisture (insensible...
You are about to discover a new outdoor sleeping experience. This bag is a game changer and will extend your adventure limits in several ways. 1—Don’t be afraid of the dew. You can sleep under the open sky when it’s not raining because dew does not soak the bag....
Q. How does your Wool Sleeping Bag and Sleeping Felt compare with down and synthetic fill bags? For weight and volume during dry weather, wool is about the same as synthetic and heavier than down. During damp weather, wool wins out. We believe there is more to...
I Stand for Organic I stand for organic I stand strong against the toxic fumes winds blowing hot in my face like a dragon's breath I stand for and with the trees and the smallest butterfly flitting from blossom to blossom I fight, letting my anger express keeping a...
We have the illusion that clothes and bedding made from synthetic fibers are safe, but the materials are in fact full of invisible chemicals the clothing/furniture industry prefers we don't think about. A hundred years ago, bedding and clothing was made of natural...
The Facts About Wool Breathability Most people are unaware of the fact that our skin needs to breathe. Because wool breathes and can hold 30-40% of its weight in moisture, it helps prevent the ability of bacteria to be able to grow and thrive and can help promote the...
How to shop for a sleeping bag. Here are two great articles which gives an overview of the options and how to choose the perfect bag for your needs. http://www.bigskyfishing.com/camping-gear/sleeping-bag-temperature-ratings.php...
by Debra Lynn Dadd | Dec 8, 2015 | Textiles, Toxic Free Talk Radio, transcript | My guest today is Patrick Clark, creator of Lucky Sheep, the world’s first lightweight wool sleeping bag. We’ll be talking about how wool can improve the quality of your...